Working in the tech industry, you have your finger on the pulse of everything cutting edge. However, working with new technology means you often face certain risks to yourself or others. You can minimize your risk by obtaining proper insurance. What type of coverage is necessary? Consider the following:

  • Commercial General Liability Insurance – Protect yourself from liability claims that could occur if you damage someone’s property, physically injure someone or cause injury because of advertising issues. We offer additional coverage that we can adjust to your requirements.
  • Professional Liability – This coverage is sometimes referred to as errors and omissions (E&O) insurance. It protects against financial damage you may cause. This is often necessary if there are monetary claims for damage resulting from improper rendering of professional services.
  • Commercial Property – Working in the tech industry, you likely have expensive equipment in your possession. Protect this gear from damage with a commercial property insurance policy that is designed specifically for your firm.
  • Worker’s Compensation – Employee injuries can occur in any industry, even technology. If an employee is injured on the job, you could be responsible for that employee’s financial and medical claims. Worker’s compensation insurance will cover these costs and protect you from financial ruin.
  • Other Coverage – These are just a few of the coverage types we offer. One of our technology specialists would love to work with you to put together a policy that will protect you today and grow with you at the speed of technology!

You do not have to navigate the world of insurance alone. If your tech firm is located in or around Limerick, King of Prussia or Philadelphia, please us at Falco and Associates today. We can help you put together a policy that will keep you protected now and in the future.