Bar & Tavern

Operating a bar or tavern can be a dream occupation for some business owners. However, there are many important decisions you must make in the course of business. Obtaining adequate insurance is vital—that way you can protect yourself financially and keep your employees and patrons safe at the same time. Consider some of the main types of coverage we recommend for bar and tavern owners.

  • General Liability Insurance – General liability insurance is a must. If someone is injured or their property is damaged while they are spending time at your establishment, you could be liable for the damages. A well-rounded general liability policy will protect you financially in cases such as this.
  • Commercial Property Insurance – Not only do you have to worry about damages that could occur to your building itself but also you likely have quite a bit of expensive kitchen and bar equipment on hand that you would need to replace if there was a fire or other disaster. A good commercial property policy can help save you from financial ruin in case of the unexpected.
  • Worker’s Compensation – What would happen to your business if an employee was injured while working for your bar? You may be liable for medical payments and even for missed work and other expenses. Worker’s compensation insurance will cover you in these instances—allowing you to keep up business as usual
  • Other Coverage – Your bar has unique needs for insurance as well as in other areas. Spend some time looking over the types of coverage we have available and decide what you need to feel well-protected from anything that business may throw your way.

The team at Falco and Associates PA is dedicated to providing insurance for bar and tavern owners in Limerick, Pottstown, King of Prussia, Philadelphia, PA and the surrounding areas. Call us today and let us put together a policy that will protect you now and in the future